7th GRADE STUDENT SUPPLY LIST
The following items have been suggested by all three of the 7th grade teams as supplies that students will need for the start of next school year. This list is being provided to all students and parents so that some of the necessary items may be purchased gradually over the course of the summer. Additional items may be needed for specific classes and that information will be provided by the teachers during the first several days of school. We hope that this information is helpful for your planning and shopping purposes. Please note – we WILL provide students with an assignment book/agenda for their use.
- One or Two 3-ring binders
- If one binder, it should be large enough for all classes
- If two binders, one may be used for morning classes and the other for afternoon.
- Notebook paper and dividers
- Two-pocket folders – one for each class
- Pencils, pens, & erasers
- Pencil case and mini-pencil sharpener
- Colored pencils
- Post-it notes
- One Ziploc freezer bag (gallon size)
- Scientific calculator Example – TI-30XIIS Graphing calculator (would work for students through Pre-calculus in High School)
SAVE THE DATE – VISIT & EXPLORE THE MIDDLE SCHOOL
AUGUST 16th– 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM (7th Grade ONLY)
AUGUST 18th– 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
AUGUST 22nd - 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
This is an informal opportunity for students and parents to tour our school and for students to follow their class schedules.